China manufacture of 1 micron pp non-woven liquid filter bag
Product name : Liquid Filter Bag
Heading filter is a leading supplier of filter bags, filter cartridges, filter housing, and media filters designed to meet the requirements of all types of liquid filtration applications.
Styles Of Filter Bag Media
• FELT: Available in polyester and polypropylene, felt is generally used when particle retention of 1-200 microns is required. Felt media provides three dimensional depth filtration, resulting in a much higher solids loading capacity over the equivalent area of mesh fabric.
• MESH: NYLON MONOFILAMENT- A woven fabric with evenly spaced holes. Suitable for surface filtration only, monofilament consists of single untwisted thread. Bags are available in 25-800 microns.
• POLYESTER MULTIFILAMENT- Also suitable for surface filtration, this low cost, disposable fabric consists of many smaller diameter threads twisted together. Available in 100-800 microns.
standard filter bag includes a steel ring collar that is designed to gasket as well as support and secure the filter bag when placed into the bag housing.
Nylon Mesh (monofilament) liquid filter bag
Steel ring stitched filter bag
Plastic welded liquid filter bag
welded bag was designed to meet the following requirements:
• No Needle Holes
• No Thread Contamination
• Precision bonded cutting of the fabric edges
• Maintain same efficiency as filter media
Plastic Collar Filter Bag
plastic collar was engineered to meet the following requirements:
• Molded plastic with built-in handle makes installation and disposal faster, cleaner, and less expensive
• 100% incinerable
• Just drop into housing and push down
• Smooth plastic designs prevent build-up of contaminants around header
• Collar is sewn into place to ensure that plastic and media remain firmly intact throughout filter life
Oil Adsorption Bags
Material and Micron Rating
Polypropylene Felt: Micron rating available in 1-3-5-10-25-50-100
Polyester Felt: Micron rating available in 1-5-10-25-50-75-100-200
Plastic Ring,Metal Ring
Micron Rating Filter Bag Specifications
Flow Area (m2)
Max. Flow (m3/hr)
plications for water and food, as well as medical product filter applications for liquid, gases, and membranes. We provide filtration cloth for various types of Vacuum Filters, such as Drum Type Filter, Belt Type Filter, Disc Type Filter and Horizontal Belt Filter.
Amongst various types of Press filter for Liquid / Solid separation, These Filter Clothes are available in different sizes and colors to cater the needs of the customer.
Horizontal Belt Filter
Amongst various types of vacuum filter for Liquid / Solid separation, there is great demand for the Horizontal Belt Filter.
We provide strong and thick filtration cloth for use in centrifuge applications. Our “G-series” is most suitable for fine particles filtration.
we can draw on a database containing alithe technical properties: drawings, merchandise data and basic specifications handled by CAD systems in the Projects Department.
Heading Filter with its highly educated and motivated employees, is a reliable supplier of a wide range of air and
water filtration fabrics products, specified in gas-particle-liquid separation,air pollution control and liquid filtration
media research and development. It is our company philosophy, by means of constant development of our production
methods, to be able to guarantee competitive and high-quality products and offer bespoke customer solutions.
Heading Filter’s quality products are applied in numerous industries. Satisfaction of our customers is our aim.
Speed, quality and reliability are our standards.
The key areas we currently focus on include filter fabrics (woven&nonwoven), dedusting fabrics and screen meshes.
Company overview&working plant
Strong Quality control manage of filter cloth and filter bag making;
Stable and trained service team;
More than 20 years experience of filter media and more than 15 years experience of filter media exporting;
Heading group focus on Heading brand build which will guarantee useage time and high quality filter media;